Telepictures Productions Inc. seeks a Sr. Account Executive for the Telepictures Brand Content & Partnerships Productions department. The Sr. Account Executive drives sales for Warner Bros. Digital Networks group focusing on a specific list of target accounts and agencies. The Sr. Account Executive helps Warner Bros. achieve a reputation for being an innovative, client-focused media partner and a thought leader in the digital industry. The Sr. Account Executive focuses on developing deep, meaningful relationships with clients that enable Warner Bros. to deliver against specific sales targets, while delivering exceptional marketing solutions and the highest levels of client service. This position reports directly to the Vice President, National Brand Partnerships/Sales. Digital properties include TMZ, Machinima, DramaFever, and more.
- Personally delivers against a specific sales revenue target for a list of accounts and agencies. Articulates and presents WBDEG opportunities in the marketplace.
- Drives productive relationships at key clients and agencies.
- Collaborates internally to develop and close cross-platform media solutions for key partners
- Offers clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively & accurately updating the pipeline and via weekly sales status reports.
- Provides meaningful marketplace feedback on WB Digital Media offerings including brand perception, programs, and ad capabilities. Drives revenue goals while maintaining a responsible & respectful approach toward the internal support organization.
- Drives the highest levels of client service by managing the pre- and post-sales client-facing processes.
- Responsible for other job-related duties as assigned.