The Director, Brand Partnerships will drive sales for Stage 13 focusing on a specific list of target accounts and agencies. The role will be responsible for establishing Stage 13’s competitive advantage and value proposition in today’s quickly evolving marketplace, as well as developing and implementing strategic and holistic ad sales programs to leverage our unique capabilities - including its original series, custom content production, events, talent, and marketing prowess.
The Director, Brand Partnerships will help Stage 13 achieve a reputation for being an innovative, client-focused media partner and a thought leader in the digital industry. The position will be focused on developing deep, meaningful relationships with clients that enable Stage 13 to deliver against specific sales targets, while delivering exceptional marketing solutions and the highest levels of client service with top tier brand partnerships and programs. The individual will report into the SVP & GM of Stage 13 and will be responsible for working with clients and partners across our slate of programming as part of the WB Digital Networks.
- Personally, delivers against a specific sales revenue target for a comprehensive list of priority accounts and agencies across a wide range of sectors.
- Powerfully articulates and presents Stage 13 opportunities in the marketplace and creates exemplary and innovative integrated marketing programs for brand partners.
- Actively drives productive relationships at key clients and agencies by helping craft best-in-class strategies customized for each unique sales opportunity.
- Collaborates internally with all stakeholders to develop and close brand partnerships with key partners.
Provides meaningful marketplace feedback on Stage13 and digital/social offerings including brand perception, programs, and ad capabilities.
- Drives revenue goals while maintaining a responsible, respectful and team-oriented approach toward the internal support organization.
- Champions new business opportunities and pioneer’s breakthrough brand partnerships that contribute to bottom line profitability.
- Offers clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively and accurately updating the pipeline and communicating via weekly sales status reports and ongoing team cadence.
- Drives the highest levels of client service by helping manage the pre-and post-sales client facing processes.
- Achieves and maintains subject matter expertise on digital content/sales, custom content, advertiser best practices, industry trends, social media metrics, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Sales, Marketing, or related field, required.
- 8+ years’ experience in digital media sales within an entertainment/media company or ad agency. Mobile advertising a plus.
- Experience working with content development/branded entertainment agencies.
- Previous successful experience calling directly on digital advertising clients and/or agencies, specifically for partnerships/sponsor marketing programs.
- Ability to source & synthesize data/analytics/intelligence and social media metrics to reinforce brand narrative goals and drive sales partnerships.
- Millennial marketing and sales experience preferred; cross-cultural audience and sales experience a plus.
- Willingness to travel as needed.