The Slate Group is hiring an account executive for programmatic and brand partnerships in New York City. In this role at The Slate Group, your responsibility is to drive revenue by increasing programmatic volume and yield among new and existing partners and increase private marketplace and guaranteed deals.
- Build Slate's programmatic business nationally through partnerships with clients and trading desks
- Be an expert in the evolving technologies and capabilities available in the marketplace
- Oversee pre- and post-sale process with your designated client services manager
- Prospect for new business while developing new relationships at all levels with agency and client partners
- Serve as a trusted consultant with partners by bringing them solution-oriented recommendations and strategies to solve challenges and exceed expectations
Team member will have access to benefits plans including Medical, Life, Disability, Retirement, and other insurance programs.
- 1-2 years' experience in programmatic advertising sales with a proven record of exceeding revenue goals or experience managing programmatic campaigns at a trading desk or platform
- Fluency with the language and technology of the programmatic landscape
- Experience with programmatic sales and program management
- In-depth knowledge of the advertising industry's competitive landscape
- Established relationships across clients and agencies, particularly at agency trading desks
- Strong communication and presentation skill