The Martech Operations Specialist will engage with diverse aspects of the business globally. The successful candidate will have interest, schooling and/or experience in several key functional areas – combining agile project management, web/tech skills, algorithmic thinking, a passion for problem solving and ‘making things work’.
A successful candidate will have the energy, positive attitude, communication skills, analytical and rational thinking, resourcefulness, curiosity, and intellectual dexterity (always asking… why?) to work effectively within a successful and fast-moving business that is leading change in response to the continuing digital disruption across the media industry.
- Maintain team work backlogs and running regular team Project Ops communications
- Coordinating and influencing work with the web product and development teams
- Assist in onboarding and championing new systems and processes internally
- Assist marketing managers on the delivery of digital initiatives, from scope definition to delivery into coordinating campaign executions
- Working with internal departments and external partners (Ad-serving, development, creative, strategic) to create positive, collaborative relationships to deliver high quality deliverables
- Keeping a great formal outfit on hand for winning awards!
- Experience of some combination of digital marketing, agile project management, and technical exposure to web technology in a cross-functional role
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and ideas for non-technical people
- Understanding of how data flows, from system to system required
- Understanding of web and digital marketing concepts and (martech)
- Problem-solving mindset, and analytical thinking required
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with, and conversant in, contemporary digital media operations and performance tracking techniques across all key channels including search, display, email, mobile and social desired
- Experience in a digital agency, ad-ops vendor or client/brand organisation beneficial
- Experience in visual communication & diagramming/prototyping flows and creative systems design will be a strong advantage
- Exposure to subscription type businesses, and/or a background in systems design or innovation will be an advantage
- Familiarity with front-end HTML/JS, Google Marketing tools, Facebook/social APIs, Programmatic, Salesforce, Drupal, UX/UI paradigms, prototyping, data modelling and taxonomies will be an advantage
- Project Management skills. PM certifications would be beneficial
- Thought pioneers welcomed!