The Cheat Sheet is dedicated to providing audiences the information they want in an approachable, entertaining way. We want readers to save time and live more, so we closely follow, research, and write about topics to bring you the most up-to-date guides, reviews, lists, and advice. We are looking for a Full Time Ad Ops Specialist to join our team.
As our Ad Operations Specialist you will:
- Work with the VP of Data, Ad Ops Analyst, Ad Partners and internal Tech Team to ensure proper implementation of tags, monitor performance and update ad stacks for maximum yield.
- Traffic direct online advertising campaigns and spot buys, monitor and analyze metrics to ensure proper delivery and optimize campaigns to ensure clients’ KPIs are met.
- Manage various aspects of technical implementation and testing for ad products and troubleshoot issues with ads or tags.
- Work on reducing data discrepancies and other revenue optimization efforts.
- Collect, aggregate and study data from ad partner reports to support recurring and ad hoc analytical projects.
- Create and maintain preferred deals and private auctions in our SSP partner systems.
- Work closely with tech team on site changes related to ad unit implementation and other ad related projects.
- We are a recognized digital media leader with more than 15 million monthly readers and our company was just named to Inc’s Top 5000 list for 2016 & 2017.
- We are a tightly knit team passionate about our product and we strive to be experts in our fields. We have a collaborative culture driven by mutual respect that fosters regular feedback and group discussion.
- We are an exciting, rapidly growing company and we want you to grow with us. At The Cheat Sheet, your career is what you make of it.
- Work from home, a coffee shop, or anywhere you choose. We have a distributed workforce, which means you can live wherever you want and work with brilliant colleagues from around the country.
- We offer competitive salaries, health, dental & vision insurance as well as 401k contributions.
- 2-3 years experience with digital advertising (publisher side is strongly preferred).
- Experience in a reporting and analytics role is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree with emphasis in a quantitative discipline, preferably Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economic or Engineering.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics and DoubleClick for Publishers strongly preferred, but not required.
- Full understanding of online advertising ecosystem and recent trends.
- Ability to meet and coordinate multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment.