The Manager, Email Marketing
(full-time, salaried, regular) will work in the Consumer Marketing Group and be responsible for the acquisition of subscriptions to all TEN products. Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Devise strategy, planning developing and implementing specific email marketing projects, focusing on acquisition.
- Execute A/B and multivariate test strategies to increase engagement across retention marketing channels, including messaging, offers and templates.
- Develop, implement and manage new and existing email communication programs.
- Manage the relationship with the email deployment agency and serve as Company’s expert in their use.
- Monitor latest trends in email marketing and integrate them into Company’s marketing plans where appropriate.
- Develop reports to analyze results and recommend changes to improve overall P&L.
- Spearhead email append process.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or related field required.
- 3+ years experience in direct to consumer e-marketing.
- Experience working in the e-commerce, direct response and/or online marketing industries.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic HTML coding required, including ability to troubleshoot HTML rendering issues.
- Proficiency in Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Knowledge of direct marketing principles with a strong analytic background.
- Working knowledge running A/B tests, monitoring email sends, bounce rates, reputation management, and conversion lifts.
- Strong understanding of email best practices, Email Service Provider (ESP) best practices and mobile requirements.
- Working knowledge of CAN-SPAM laws.
- Working knowledge of database platforms and strong command of segmentation.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite or equivalent, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to sit for prolonged period of time and view a computer screen
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Suite