The Manager, Email Marketing
(full-time, salaried, regular) will provide the following duties, but not limited to: work in the Consumer Marketing Group and be responsible for the acquisition of subscriptions to the all editions of TEN magazines. Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Devise strategy, planning developing and implementing specific email marketing projects, focusing on acquisition.
- Execute A/B and multivariate test strategies to increase engagement across retention marketing channels, including messaging, offers and templates.
- Develop, implement and manage new and existing e-mail communication programs
- Manage the relationship with the Email deployment agency and serve as Company’s expert in their use.
- Monitor latest trends in email marketing and integrate them into Company’s marketing plans where appropriate.
- Develop reports to analyze results and recommend changes to improve overall P&L.
- Spearhead e-mail append process
Medical, Vision, Dental, Short-term & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k, PTO
- 3+ years experience in direct to consumer e-marketing
- Knowledge of direct marketing principles with a strong analytic background.
- Hands on experience running A/B tests, monitoring email sends, bounce rates, reputation management, and conversion lifts.
- Strong understanding of email best practices, ESP best practices and mobile requirements.
- Working knowledge of CAN-SPAM laws.
- Experience working in the e-commerce, direct response and/or online marketing industries
- Experience with database platforms and strong command of segmentation.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors degree required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Basic HTML coding required, including ability to troubleshoot HTML rendering issues.
- Proficiency in Adobe Dreamweaver.
- The ability to sit for prolonged period of time and view computer screen
- Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated.
NOTE: This position description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.