The Manager, Digital Marketing
(full-time, salaried, regular) will develop, implement, track and optimize TEN’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The Digital Marketing Manager will provide integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution by working jointly with marketing and other support teams to launch campaigns on time and on budget. Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Plan, manage, and execute Paid Search & Paid Digital Media campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, optimization, and management.
- Manage media vendors, contracts, pay outs, budgets, accruals and invoices.
- Provide day to day implementation of Pay-per-Click (PPC) tactics on all channels which includes Social Media (Facebook Paid Posts), Search and Mobile Affiliate Marketing.
- Research PPC trends and identify new opportunities, develop test strategies for new channels and analyze potential.
- Present weekly PPC/Display findings to senior management and provide clear next step action items based on data analysis and Cost Per Acquisition trends.
- Develop A/B and Multi-Variant testing strategies including, but are not limited to testing ad copy/ bid strategy/price strategy, and Call-to-Action (CTA).
- Analyze results from both an acquisition and retention perspective, taking into account the life time value of the subscription.
- Promote the Digital Editions of TEN’s Magazines with TEN’s various partners, such as Google Play, Apple, Barnes and Noble, Amazon and Next Issue Media.
- Monitor and manage app analytics and performance and make ongoing strategic and tactical recommendations for app improvements.
- Work with app development teams to implement in app marketing and design updates.
- Research new technical capabilities with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite that can be leveraged for marketing.
- Develop and improve digital reporting to track engagement and sales on various platforms.
- Work cross functionally with the Online Marketing Manager, Brand Managers and Email Manager to ensure consistency in pricing and marketing message.
Includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability, 401k, PTO
- BS/BA degree required.
- 2-3 years experience in direct response marketing and/or e-marketing, or
- 2-3 years experience in digital, mobile marketing, online media buying.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven PPC and digital media strategy, optimization techniques, and bid management.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in the digital space, including social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.).
- Strong working knowledge of mobile marketing and affiliate marketing.
- Hands on knowledge of web analytics, such as Google Analytics and Omniture.
- A working understanding of HTML, CSS, API’s, app and mobile functionality.
- Proficient using Dreamweaver & other Adobe products; Adobe DPS a plus.
- Proven analytical abilities, strong communication skills, and strategic thinking both individually and in a teamwork atmosphere.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong analytical skills (must be comfortable in Excel).
- Must be able to multi-task with attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Highly Organized.