- Independently manage all post-sale online advertising activity to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and reduce revenue leakage – this includes trafficking, delivery reporting, optimizations and assistance in resolution of billing discrepancies.
- Collaborates with sales and digital teams on incoming RFPs, agency grids, forms and proactive proposals in order to formulate media plans to meet client objectives.
- Traffics digital advertising campaigns in DoubleClick for Publishers (ad server) and programmatic platforms. Ensures on-time deployment and accuracy.
- Tests incoming ads and works with responsible parties to troubleshoot creative and tagging issues.
- Manages the implementation of native content and video placements through ad servers and on-site.
- Manages the optimization of ongoing campaigns based on performance metrics, including impressions, click through and view ability to ensure the best possible outcome for advertising clients.
- Ensures effective communication with sales teams to understand and anticipate customer needs, and ensure that advertising solutions meet those needs while setting internal and external expectations.
- Provide high level of customer service to clients with effective communication, timely responses to requests and proactive resolution of potential issues.
- Pulls available inventory for proposals/grids.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university in Marketing, Journalism or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience in digital ad sales operations, preferably for an online media publication.
- Work experience with DoubleClick for Publishers or a similar ad server, a Web content management system and basic HTML.
- Strong analytics skills, extreme attention to detail and the ability to handle several projects at once under deadline pressure are essential.
- Ability to analyze the key metrics needed to measure success and synthesize actionable next steps.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, and possess strong communication skills, particularly the ability to interpret data and convey technical details to a variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to work effectively with both internal team members from multiple divisions and outside clients.
- Experience creating accurate impression and revenue projections based on data.