The Marketing Campaign Manager will be the leader for all marketing campaigns. They will be in charge of creating and managing monthly customer communications and will be crucial to helping the growth of the Shapeways business.
Do you want to be part of a culture that is inclusive, inspiring, and allows you the autonomy to be creative in your work? If so, we invite you to join us on our adventure!
Benefits and perks include:
- Comprehensive Health Package - We offer a great medical plan option that provides coverage to the employee for free
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor matching - Join the team and we will invest in your future
- Parental Leave - Generous Paid time off for new parents
- Ample Paid Time Off - PTO plus sick days. Whether it’s traveling the world, taking a mental health day, or going to the dentist... because Life.
- Great Snacks and Free Lunch - Fully stocked fridge, and fancy coffee. Also, daily catered lunch at our Long Island City and weekly catered lunch in our Manhattan office.
- Regular Happy Hours - Cheers to themed happy hours! Enjoy extra time for getting to know your teammates.
- Learning and Development - We provide access to an e-learning platform that will expand your skill set and a recognition program that helps Shapies earn money to invest in their development.
- Credit towards 3D Printing - Every employee receives $100 of Shapeways credit each quarter to make or buy.
- Working with some of the most talented, passionate, creative innovators in NYC.
As a Marketing Campaign Manager you will:
You might be a good fit if you:
- Ideate, create, and manage strategy and execution of monthly themed integrated marketing campaigns based on Shapeways’ central marketing plan
- Segment campaign plans based on voice of customer insights and persona updates
- Manage flow of “evergreen” marketing materials to match needs of customer acquisition and retention teams (email, video, streaming, ad-roll, on-site, social, etc.) -- recycling historical assets and/or creating new ones
- Own relationships with cross-functional teams (product, operations, PR, community) to maintain detailed project calendar at least one month out, with longer-term high-level tracking
- Create metrics for marketing campaign reach and engagement, monitor through regular reports and recommend adjustments to the campaign strategy accordingly
- Create or guide creation of marketing content (as needed)
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or creative project management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience in marketing collateral creation (especially written materials)
- Ability to track, analyze, and present data