Roles and responsibilities:
- Taking the pulse of what is happening in the media and marketing industries through a variety of ways, including market research and focus groups
- Creating and implementing surveys at Digiday events across the United States and around the world
- Collecting and analyzing data to find major themes and producing multiple reports in multiple mediums to illustrate the data
- Planning and executing quarterly/monthly/weekly research reports on major themes in the industry, like innovation, new technologies, brand safety, programmatic, etc
- Figure out ways to use research in multiple ways, using multiple mediums, to be sent to Plus members on an ongoing basis
- Segment audiences and work with audience development to forecast trends in the industry
- Create and manage research hub
The ideal candidate has a background in data research and a firm understanding of the media and marketing industries. We’re looking for a self-starter who has a creative mindset for data and can plan and execute multiple bits of research.
In lieu of a cover letter, please send a memo outlining some ideas for research reports and how you would present them, along with your resume.