This is a 3-month full-time position that would be based in N6A’s office in the heart of SoHo, New York City. During the initial 3-month phase, the Graphic Designer would be responsible for concept design for various projects, website design elements, infographics, logos, etc. while keeping and/or establishing brand voice and identity for clients and agency. Long-term needs for other projects will be evaluated following the 3-month probationary period.
This position includes a collaborative work environment with many perks unique to the agency world.
- 3 weeks of vacation (5 weeks after two years)
- Highly competitive base salary plus noteworthy incentives
- Robust bonus packages
- Full medical, dental and vision
- 401k Plan, Company Match
- 3-6 years of agency or in-house graphic design experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in the field of Graphic Design
- Has thorough understanding of fundamental disciplines and principles such as color, composition and typography demonstrated through a diverse portfolio.
- Experience in concepting and developing designs, and art direction that can be implemented across multiple mediums and platforms.
- Ability to lead/advise team members and clients on design elements and concepts; articulate the importance it holds in building brands.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience driving compelling brand design strategy and execution.
- Reliable foundation in branding communications and digital marketing.
- Self-directed with the ability to work on a wide variety of projects, both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and editing skills.
- Able to “Embrace the Pace” and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Understanding the importance of timeliness, meeting deadlines and deliverables.
- Video editing experience a plus.