We launched with our Chef's Knife on Kickstarter, raising over $1m in pledges. Now we're looking for a seasoned Director of Brand Marketing to lead us through this high-growth phase. The ideal candidate has consumer products or lifestyle brand (food, beverage, fitness, fashion) marketing experience, with a focus on brand strategy, PR, partnerships & collaborations, social media marketing, content strategy, and market analysis.
What you'll do:
- Brand Planning - Bring experience and leadership to the brand planning process for Misen. Leverage consumer research, company goals and sales strategy to build an executable marketing plan.
- Brand Messaging - Own the creation of consistent, brand messaging and communications & content that deliver the highest impact.
- PR, Partnerships & Collaborations - Lead our internal PR efforts in conjunction with external resources with a focus on food centric publications.
- Social Media Marketing - Execute digital marketing efforts that promote awareness and engagement with the brand. Assess and recommend new opportunities to build the brand's social media presence and relationships with digital influencers and influencer brands.
- Market Analysis - Leverage sales data, market research and competitive analysis to help drive critical business decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years' experience in Marketing, with a focus on brand management, in consumer products or lifestyle brand (food, beverage, fitness, fashion) marketing.
- The ideal candidate has experience in brand strategy, PR, partnerships & collaborations, social media marketing, and market analysis.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based organization; Collaborate cross-functionally and build alignment around goals and objectives.
- Proven ability to "think big" and show creative execution of aspirational ideas.
- Exceptional communication, leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills. Proven track record of creating positive impact on business through marketing and partnership strategy.
- Experience with creating budgets and passionate about using data to support your recommendations.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a small but rapidly growing company.