The ideal candidate must be a conceptual thinker and strategic problem-solver, positive, highly motivated, collaborative, and able to work with a cross-functional and global team. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to define the visual direction for both an established as well as a newly launched fashion site.
- Lead the conception, design and execution of digital creative, including: site refreshes (homepages, landing pages, shops, interactive features, special launches, etc.), site enhancements and tests (upgrades, navigation changes, etc.), email marketing, digital banners and ads.
- Work closely with Ecom/Marketing to concept and plan out seasonal creative calendar, promotional calendar and additional secondary stories prior to seasonal shoots, and identify up-front image needs through strong, well planned concepts.
- Partner with Marketing/social team to leverage and maximize shared assets.
- Create ad hoc marketing assets (fit guides, ads, catalogs) for our department store and specialty retail partners.
- Act as the visual point person for all creative assets produced in-house and outsourced, including: make selects for all lookbook and Ecom product detail images, retouch/edit images (mostly product detail images), to ensure consistency across platforms.
- Manage outsourced resources when needed.
- Continually push the creative to drive sales, build brand awareness, create buzz, grow followers and acquire new customers
- Clearly define the visual identities of our brands Mavi.com and 34Heritage.com
- Establish consistency across all customer touch points, including Ecom, Social, digital partner sites, and Retail
- Keep self and team up-to-date with emerging trends in popular culture and technology: fashion, design, film, art, media, etc.
- Develop and articulate clear strategies and guidelines for graphic design.
- 5+ years of digital experience
- Proven depth of experience in design/digital represented by a portfolio of work
- Strong command of typography, layout, form and color
- Advanced level of experience with current design programs/software (Adobe Suite — Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.); experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Cinema 4D, motion graphics are a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS web design
- Experience with Shopify and Mailchimp are a huge plus
- Team leader, with ability to build a creative culture