Reporting to FT’s CMO, this individual will work as a member of the Sales Division, serving on a core marketing team of five to develop and execute a robust digital and content marketing plan to reach targets via a multitude of channels, including, but not limited to email, SEO PPC, events, and social media.
- Work collaboratively with a team to plan web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns as well as overall marketing strategy.
- Own development and monitoring of SEO, SEM, PPC campaigns
- Oversee the FT marketing website to ensure content is up to date
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Design and produce multimedia collateral, including sales sheets, Powerpoint presentations, infographics, emails, banner ads
- Produce promotional media like videos and webinars
- Own tasks related to lead generation and CRM campaigns
- Identify metrics and run reports for analysis by Marketing team
- Work with team to enhance FT’s participation in trade shows and other events that create market awareness of FT's product
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Location: Position will be based in FT’s New York City headquarters at Union Square
Compensation: commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter by email to: email@example.com
In your cover letter, be sure to address the requirements stated above and be sure to reflect that you have read and understood our website. http://www.footholdtechnology.com/
Required experience and skills
- Bachelors degree and 3+ years of relevant business experience
- Online marketing and advertising in the B2B arena: hands-on management of PPC, SEO, SEM
- Graphic design experience/comfort with graphics software
- Hands-on work with Content Management System like Wordpress and Google Sites: knowledge of html a plus
- Strong technical skills across MS Office Suite and Google Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities, people, and projects simultaneously to success
- Experience working with CRM systems like SUGAR or Salesforce a plus but not required
We are looking for someone who is:
- a detail-oriented contributor equally comfortable with strategizing and executing tasks
- a great communicator who can add a component of digital expertise to our team
- someone with the inclination and skills to express concepts in a visual medium
- someone with a positive attitude and collaborative spirit
- passionate about the work we do to support providers of human services
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.