Lionsgate is looking for a Sr. Account Manager to grow our Display Advertising business for our Laugh Out Loud comedy focused streaming service in partnership with Kevin Hart. This manager will be accountable for driving business results, developing and nurturing client relationships as well as handle all day to day project management and account execution relating to the Ad Sales cycle. Responsibilities include:
- Improve efficiency by developing and streamlining processes and improving tools that enable the team to improve throughput and revenue per person.
- Ensure optimal campaign performance through proper setup, optimization, and timely, accurate analysis and reporting
- Deliver on all contracted revenue and contributing incremental revenue by upselling through proactive and superior customer service.
- Ensure execution accuracy by minimizing operational errors that result in make goods or lost renewals.
- Develop and execute business plans and service strategies that deliver against campaign performance, revenue, execution accuracy and efficiency goals.
- Measure team’s business results, track progress, identify trends, and develop tactics to ensure team is meeting or exceeding established goals.
- Work with sales to establish new business, grow relationships and maintain current accounts.
- Build media plans that appeal to client objectives and represent Lionsgate’s innovative suite of offerings
- Coordinate, execute or help other functional teams with the booking to billing process ( RFPs, IOs, media building, delivery, reporting, billing)
- Assist with account and campaign escalations and providing customer focused solutions.
- Obtain ongoing client feedback to assist product with product enhancements
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience in digital advertising
- Ability to manage and work effectively within cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and strategic insight to build business cases for growth
- Well versed in Excel, PowerPoint, DFP, DCM