As the Social Media Editor you will be at the center of activity in establishing and maintaining a strong rapport with the social community and will elevate our presence across multiple platforms. You will…
- Create, conceive and present a social media strategy that supports and sometimes drives KIND’s overall brand positioning.
- Lead planning, sourcing and publishing the always-on monthly content calendar across all KIND owned channel.
- Engage quickly and efficiently in pop-culture/real time/trending moments, across platforms with accurate and engaging content
- Write compelling copy for social media posts that are true to the KIND brand & tone of voice
- Improve KIND’s social listening capabilities in order to help drive conversations and manage risk
- Help establish meaningful KPIs for campaigns and for the department
- Work with Customer Service to help address & solve customer complaints, questions, and other inquiries in a timely manner
- Produce community management guidelines & internal governance documents that reflect the overall understanding of social media and its rippling effects and communicate that to the entire organization.
- Participate constructively in inter-departmental brainstorms and actively contribute new & exciting ideas to implement in future campaigns & initiatives.
What you’ll bring to KIND
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A partnership and relationship-based approach to working across our organization
- Competitive compensation, including equity in KIND!
- Flexible Paid Time Off. Choose what works best for you, including summer hours
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to fit you & your family’s needs
- Your health is important! Our wellness strategy focuses on mental and physical wellbeing through in office programs like Drs, Nutritionists, Yoga, Mindfulness, Chair Massages & others
- Casual office dress code – feel free to wear your KIND gear
- Monthly shipment of your favorite KIND bars to share with your friends and loved ones. After all, we’re all brand ambassadors!
- Training & tuition reimbursement program, because continuing to learn matters and we support your development
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
- The opportunity and responsibility to be KIND everyday
- Outgoing, quick on your feet, so immersed in social media you frequently walk into lamp posts and on the front edge of what’s new
- A creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Someone who approaches all tasks and challenges with a headstrong “can-do” attitude and spirit
- Genuine in your desire to help make the world a kinder place, committing to always spreading and celebrating kindness
- 5-7 Years of Experience
- BA/BS, English, Journalism or Marketing background preferred
- Experience growing social audiences for established brands or media companies
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with social media management systems, analytics and social listening tools
- Graphic design and video editing skills