- Lead the development, communication and implementation of a strategic account planning process for all publisher accounts based upon proactive service
- Develop and foster meaningful relationships with publishers which includes an active role in attending meetings and interfacing with all levels of contacts through the organizations
- Manage the day-to-day interface with Ad Operations, Product Development and Technology leads while supporting the Publisher partners and Publisher Management team
- Develop publisher financial budgets, forecasts and revenue models based on key financial metrics
- Assist in providing creative solutions to advertiser proposals and publisher site enhancements. Includes using analytical tools to compile site traffic trends, creating mock ups of product and site suggestions, and tracking ROI on new feature roll outs
- Work with publishers on site redesigns, product development, advertiser performance improvements and other ad hoc initiatives
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 4-6 years of experience in strategic client management with interactive or media companies, agencies, ad networks, publishers
- Solid web analytics background
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience working with DoubleClick for Publishers
- Financial planning, revenue modeling experience
- Proficient in using Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Detail-oriented and analytical problem-solving skills
- Motivated team player with positive and proactive attitude.