As a Sr. Account Manager, you will seamlessly blend your account, client and project management skills. On the account side, you will collaborate, strategize, counsel and negotiate with client leaders. You will be a trusted advisor to the client by forming knowledge of the client’s business, challenges and opportunities, and objectives. You will be required to hold a deep understanding of the client and formulate account plans outlining recommendations for new initiatives that will drive the client’s future growth. Internally, you will be held accountable for scope and profitability of the accounts you are assigned, and will be responsible for deepening and diversifying JPL’s relationship with those accounts. You will develop integrated communications plans and lead clients through the planning process. You will demonstrate proactive attention to detail and provide a collaborative, JPL-branded client experience that culminates with innovative, results-oriented solutions.
On the project side, success is found when projects are completed on time, on budget and are profitable. You will apply best-practice project management techniques and be responsible for leading multiple, simultaneous, fast-paced projects. Critical to this position is your ability to analyze project requirements, organize and prioritize tasks, identify risks and impacts early, and manage aggressively against timeline and budget requirements. You must be comfortable leading multi-disciplinary teams and guiding their efforts through the entire project lifecycle.
If you can show us how you have successfully identified client communication needs and delivered amazing integrated communications programs to answer those needs, we’d like to learn more about you!
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field of study.
- 5-7 years of experience planning and managing interactive projects and the development of communications programs through the entire project lifecycle, including planning, execution, reporting, budgeting, implementation, deployment, measurement and maintenance.
- 5-7 years of experience leading and managing accounts in a digital marketing firm or ad agency with a digital focus.
- Experience analyzing research and extracting strategic insights.
- Experience developing communications plans, creative briefs and professional communications.
- Experience setting and communicating priorities to project teams, while managing multiple, fast-paced projects simultaneously.
- Client-centric work ethic and ability to foster a sense of teamwork among project team members and the client.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience balancing the client’s goals, objectives, opportunities, and challenges while maintaining JPL’s best interests.
- Proven track record of developing and fostering long-term client relationships resulting in high client satisfaction, professional references and repeat business.
- Disciplined in monitoring clients’ performance metrics and their business, marketing and competitive environments. An ability to use this knowledge to offer strategic counsel and propose new services and add-on initiatives that will help clients grow their businesses.
- Experience developing client presentations and excellent presentation skills.