The Advertising Operations Senior Campaign Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing all aspects of the post sales relationship including: Managing accounts, ad trafficking, performance optimization, understanding inventory, reporting, customer service and billing. Our main goal as a department is to provide world class client service to enhance the company’s ability to increase (renewals, upsells, cross sells, and creative optimization solutions). Our client base is primarily related to the financial and business industry. This role requires a strong understanding of ad serving technologies, trends, advertiser and media business models and sales/marketing principals. You will join a dynamic group of seasoned professionals to build the business and move it to the next level. This position is based in New York City. Knowledge of the financial services sector is a plus.
- Directly Manage 10-20 Client Accounts as needed
- Manage campaign performance optimization using DFP, and Proprietary Reporting tools to correct any delivery, performance, and or inventory issues
- Lead client interactions in terms of campaign maintenance and communicate on optimizations, performance, reporting, billing, etc…
- Perform campaign optimization analysis to make sure advertisers are meeting their performance goals, delivering on lead volume and maximizing advertiser performance and publisher revenue. (Enhance the company’s ability to increase client upsell, cross-sell, and renewal)
- Traffic and Q/A all line items which includes reviewing and approving placement booking and traffic targeting
- Reconcile all campaigns with third party data mid-month and for final monthly billing
- Provide excellent customer service for sales, client, agencies, and account management including regular status meetings to review performance and make optimization recommendations.
- Assist in project management in terms of managing client expectations of custom executions and adjust bookings based upon changes in project launch dates
- Responsible for additional Team Job Functions that could be but not limited to (Network Reporting, Ad Product Testing, Analyzing, QA/Testing, Communication of specific items and or business lines)
- Liaison with multiple business groups including Sales, Marketing, Publisher Group, Subscription Services, and IT on advertising projects for the operations department and or clients
- Participate in Weekly/Monthly Management Meetings highlighting prior months account performance
- 2+ years of experience in display advertising (Network experience a plus)
- Solid experience using DART for Publishers, DART Sales Manager and a plus to also have experience using OAS, OpenAds, Atlas, LiveRail, Free Wheel, Etc.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Trafficking
- Extensive Account Management/Client Services experience interacting directly with advertisers/agencies to understand and meet campaign goals and the tools within ones means to meet those goals for DR, and Brand Awareness Campaigns
- Experience in optimizing campaigns using various methods of targeting from content categories, key values, etc… (Experience working with a DMP a plus)
- Worked with Rich Media Firms, and Third Party Monitoring systems such as Double Verify and Ad Safe.
- Firm understanding of online Advertising ecosystem as it relates to Display, Video, Rich Media Engagement and email
- Exceptional problem solving, leadership, management skill that compliment a proactive and detail-oriented nature.
- Experience using some of the industry accepted performance/affiliate technologies.
- Must possess strong organizational and analytic skills, and a clear understanding of performance based advertising and metrics analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel, Access and Powerpoint).
- Familiarity with HTML, Flash and rich media
- Proficient with proxy debugging tools such as Charles, Fiddler, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.