As a Senior UX Designer, you will help define the future of our product across multiple brands, websites, and platforms. You will be the consistent advocate for our users at the intersection of design, business goals, content, and engineering. You must possess a clear vision for the future of user experiences and always advocate for the best possible solutions. Your work will impact our existing and future products. You should have deep knowledge in the media industry, research, animation, and prototyping.
A full portfolio is required to apply. All applications without a portfolio will be rejected.
- Contribute to Group Nine’s User Experience, Information Architecture, and Interaction Design across mobile, desktop, and various other platforms.
- Design amazing products from ideation to completion
- Make design choices based on user and business goals, engineering capabilities, and empirical data
- Collaborate with team leads and provide mentorship for other designers
- Document and communicate user experience and interaction direction via wireframe and prototype(s).
- Present work and advocate for design choices with internal and external stakeholders using research data and design principles
- Stay up to date with design trends, industry trends, and new software
- Promote innovative and comprehensive designs / concepts across diverse platforms and devices.
- Be an active participant in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, visual design, and user testing.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Commuter Benefits
- Minimum of five years of UX design experience (digital media and internal tools / CMS experience preferred)
- Proven leadership with outstanding instincts
- Expert in designing clean, intuitive, and innovative experiences
- Knowledge of current UX best practices and agile design processes
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly explain complex interactions to different audiences - including senior leadership
- Experience driving user research and usability testing, and turning the learnings into data that can drive product design decisions
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a totally awesome human!