The Motion Graphics Designer/Editor will concept, research and design original content ranging from live action and scripted episodic content to short-form motion graphic narratives, and infographics. Candidates must have strong Adobe CC skills, be an expert with After Effects and Premiere Pro, and excel at storytelling in a variety of formats.
The Motion Graphics Designer/Editor will possess a high-level of creative resourcefulness and will bring a well-defined design sense, self-sufficiency, and a keen ability to be a part of talented team that produces and publishes multi-format and multi-platform content.
*Please provide links to examples of your most recent work on your resume: demo reel, full story examples, animations.
- Designing and producing engaging nonfiction content in various formats across multiple platforms
- Creating engaging motion graphic video assets for studio productions, field documentaries, VR/360 experiences and new development
- Consistently researching and initiating new motion graphics projects and formats
- Partnering with production & editorial leads to identify content that will translate into beautiful videos
- Elevating the various company brand aesthetics through motion graphics and storytelling
- Researching the latest design trends to keep G9M's brand fresh for our audience and publishing platforms
- Crafting high-quality original concepts with minimal direction
- Prioritizing workload and managing expectations
- Work on creative development, branding and promo initiatives, event coverage
- Perform other duties as needed
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Commuter benefits
- 2-3 years of professional experience working in video production, motion graphics and design
- Expert with Adobe CC, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder, Plural Eyes
- Passion for visual storytelling with a strong sense of design, typography, illustration
- Highly creative, organized and able to work independently with little direction
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and able to adapt to changing show styles and schedules
- Enthusiasm and leadership experience to mentor other video editor
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-tasking production environment
- Strong knowledge and experience with different video formats, codecs, frame rates, audio compression, and standards for web video