- Client Service: Lead key Accounts while providing excellent client development strategy.
- Campaign Management: Manage the execution of video campaigns for Giant Media from start to finish.
- Reporting & Analysis: Responsible for monitoring campaigns and providing daily, weekly and in-depth final reports that include meaningful insights and key trends.
- Sales Team Support: Work closely with the Sales team to provide strategy and develop proposals for prospective clients and partners.
- Account Management: Work with multiple departments internally to spearhead campaign pre-launch planning and set-up, pull campaign performance data and screenshots for presentation decks and Excel reports, build comprehensive final report decks, collect and organize campaign assets, keep project management records up to date, be a reliable and timely resource for your clients.
- Invoicing & Accounts Receivable Support: Collect monthly invoicing information for your accounts and assist the Accounts Receivable team by providing updates on client payment.
- Competitive compensation structure
- Potential for travel to meet with clients
- Engaging culture that celebrates collaboration, innovation and career growth
- Regular team and client events
- Medical, vision, dental, life insurance benefits
- 401k with matching program
- Open vacation policy – take time when you need it
- 2-3 years’ experience in a client management, account management or customer support role
- Previous experience at an ad tech company, digital publisher, advertising/marketing services company and/or digital media agency
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with project management software such as Basecamp, and reporting platforms such as Tableau, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Detail Oriented: Solid track record exhibiting high attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Self-Starter: ready to take on challenges and find solutions, even if there is minimal direction
- Communication: excellent oral and written skills
- Cool and thoughtful under pressure: able to successfully navigate and solve client issues
- Forward-thinker: able to foresee potential campaign issues and proactively develop solutions
- Time Management Skills: ability to multi-task and work through several projects at once
- Dedicated: to achieving success for their client’s KPIs, and thus their satisfaction with Giant Media and likeliness to become a repeat client