4 Berry Street
Who We Are:
four23 is an innovative, independent creative studio, led by CEO Warren Bramley, delivering multi-disciplinary projects across the globe.
We are structured around six core crafts – DESIGN, MOVING IMAGE, CODE, COPY, SPACIAL DESIGN and LIVE.
See four23.net for a full overview.
Visit - http://www.four23.net/broadcast - to see some of our most recent projects including a block party hosted with Kendrick Lamar, a 360 film shot in the Maré favela of Rio de Janerio, an art installation at Design Junction as part of London Design Festival, a skate park and gallery created in Los Angeles with Eric Kostyn, animations with Damon Albarn for Médecins Sans Frontières and art direction for Team GB with Stella McCartney.
Who we’re looking for:
- A person with a desire for making great things happen.
- An enthusiastic, energetic project manager who is excited by the diversity of work we produce.
- A proactive problem solver and planner who is always thinking ahead.
- Exemplary organisation skills.
- Ambitious individuals who can contribute to the culture of our studio, as much as the delivery of our projects.
- Calm, organised and flexible under pressure, you can manage multiple streams of work at once, to a consistently high standard even to tight deadlines.
- A naturally confident communicator – equally comfortable presenting back to the team, as leading a client call.
- Commercially aware and confident managing budgets.
- An understanding of the team that’s needed to deliver a project and an ability to set, lead and manage that team.
- Ensure projects are delivered to the highest standard - on time and to budget - achieving client objectives, whilst protecting the creative.
- Thinking long term - identifying risks and providing solutions.
- Interrogate briefs and manage it through the studio with our talented delivery teams.
- Develop and build positive relationships with colleagues, clients, sub-contractors and freelancers.
- Create and embed best practice within the Project Management team.
- Contribute to wider four23 activities from self-initiated projects to PR and business development.
What we offer:
- You will be given responsibility for your own projects from the start, working under the guidance of an experienced project team.
- You will contribute to the creative process, research and thinking and protect that creative thread throughout the delivery process.
- We are always improving our best practice, you will be mentored through our process and will contribute improvements to our project delivery.
- four23 delivers projects globally – recently our Project Management teams have worked in LA, New York, Miami, Paris, Berlin and Barcelona.
- We take seriously personal growth and development. All team members have regular access to our CEO, mentorship from our leadership team, and are provided with opportunities for education and learning.
- We have a strong culture at four23 – weekly breakfasts, regular team days, competitive salaries, daily fruit delivery, contributory pension schemes, team trips and adventures, self-initiated projects as a team, bike purchasing scheme, charitable projects, everyone has a book budget, a detailed induction process, and we are all encouraged to visits talks, conferences, workshops and basically learn and grow.
- We have an internal structure ensuring everyone has a direct contact and line of communication. No one is ever left floating.
- It’s a multinational, multi-lingual team within the studio and it’s close knit, super talented and friendly.
- And what surprises most people is how open the four23 is. It’s a transparent company and we have regular full team days where everything is discussed.
- And finally our studio has been specially designed by our Spacial Design Director, Harriet Paterson. It’s a beautiful flexible space where we gather as a team, spread out alone, hold exhibitions, talks, screenings and, most importantly, be creative. Have a look around the space here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/studiofour23/albums/72157668385568776
Minimum 2 years Project Management experience.
Please email a CV and 500 words explaining why ‘you and us’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the words Project Manager in the subject line and note where you saw the job advertised.
HOURS OF WORK
9.30am to 6pm 5 days a week
Sometimes a project will demand that we work beyond those times and occasionally weekends.
Those times are given back in lieu and we also provide refresh days that are taken after a major deadline or event. Those days are taken immediately and do not count as holiday.
25 days per annum.
We close for Christmas and New Year.
And if you want to take all the holidays in one lump to have an adventure – feel free (after being here beyond 1 year).
Please indicate your salary expectations in your application.
We provide competitive salaries plus an above statutory pension scheme for everyone from day one.
4.23pm, Monday 13th March
Please take some time to explore the four23 website:
Our Case Studies on projects with Kendrick Lamar, Originals, In Residence LA, Kevin Spacey and the London Marathon are here: http://www.four23.net/case-studies/
Our unique compartment structure can be found here: http://www.four23.net/compartments
Our annual exhibition series can be viewed here:
Take a look behind the scenes on our Flickr channel: https://www.flickr.com/photos/studiofour23/
Or see four23’s travels on Instagram: