The Digital Advertising Manager is a key member of the Marketing and Communications team. S/He will enhance the organization’s digital sophistication in the use of online advertising to influence and engage our target audiences. The Manager will develop and optimize advertising campaigns designed to acquire and cultivate online donors and activists for EDF, Moms Clean Air Force, and Defend Our Future. S/He will also work closely with the Digital Marketing Team and Program staff to support their online advertising needs.
The Manager will manage one junior staff member and will report to the Vice President of Marketing & Digital Strategy.
EDF offers a generous benefit plan to eligible employees.
EDF offers an affordable and comprehensive health care plan. The plan covers a range of services, including doctor visits, hospitalization, prenatal programs and prescription drug programs.
EDF’s dental plan helps pay for a range of dental services, and is designed to encourage regular, preventive treatment.
The plan covers ophthalmologists, optometrists, glasses and contact lenses, and provides a discount on laser correction surgery.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
EDF’s Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts allow employees to have money deducted from their pay on a pre-tax basis to be used for eligible out-of-pocket expenses. This program allows employees to reduce their income taxes and increase discretionary income for expenses such as prescription co-pays and day care.
We provide income replacement for short- and long-term disabilities, including pregnancy, illness or injury. Full time employees accrue nine paid sick days per calendar year.
The amount of life insurance staff are eligible to receive depends on their length of service at EDF. In addition to receiving group term life insurance, employees may elect additional supplemental life insurance coverage for themselves, their spouse/partner and children.
To help employees save for retirement, EDF offers a 403(b) plan that includes a mandatory 2% contribution. In addition, EDF contributes 3%, 5%, or 8% based on seniority or career level. Employees may also make additional voluntarily contributions up to the IRS annual maximum.
A 457(b) plan is also available to eligible employees.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- At least 6 years of work experience with 3-5 years of digital marketing experience with a solid understanding of online advertising, search marketing, display advertising creative design, landing page optimization, testing, ad serving technologies and analytics.
- Knowledge of environmental issues and the political and legislative process.
- Ability to follow brand guidelines while still pursuing performance centered design.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills including KPI development and measurement.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and other analytics programs.
- Excellent inter-personal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced and ever changing political environment.
- Ability to translate strategy into tactics, and ideas into action.