Edelman Digital is the world’s first and largest global social agency with over one thousand employees. Our 10+ year heritage in social media gave us the opportunity to reach more than 250 million people through the management of more 850 communities. We have grown our Digital practice from it’s social beginnings into adjacent areas of Paid/Search, Analytics, Strategy/Planning, Tech Advisory and Build; essentially offering our clients the ability to create thriving integrated communications eco-systems. By building best-in-class digital capabilities, then integrating these with our existing creative, earned media, content, influencer and tech strengths, Edelman Digital is uniquely positioned to lead in today’s story-telling and content-heavy media landscape. We’re inspired by this growth and the challenges of servicing an always evolving communications landscape.
With our Pacific Northwest Digital practice heralded as a lead region due to visionary talent and cutting-edge work, you will be an integral part of one of the most dynamic regions in the world, and will sit in the center of our various capabilities; charged with introducing new and existing clients to the power of compelling stories and experiences, shown through the right digital platforms at the right and place and time, and all orchestrated by a confluence of data and leading-edge technology.
- Build strong relationships with clients and internal Edelman stakeholders;
Drive organic business development within your portfolio of accounts, from prospecting through fulfillment and CRM;
- Support and partner with our new business lead to pitch and win new clients as needed;
Manage, supervise, and motivate practice team members;
- Play a leadership role in orchestrating research, planning and development of comprehensive digital programs;
- Address client issues thoughtfully and effectively, while ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- 8 to 10 years of advertising, digital or integrated agency experience with at least three years in a leadership role, and at least 5 years in a specific discipline, such as building digital experiences, search, or content marketing;
- Ability to motivate team members to create consistent, high-quality, strategic outcomes and customer service for clients (internal or external);
- Ability to articulate the benefits and details of omni-channel digital marketing, including the rationale for investing in creative campaigns, supported by a robust media and measurement strategy;
- Functional understanding of business management practices and terms, such as margin (profit and contribution), profit and loss reporting, and staff utilization;
- Experienced client service expert, able to converse as a strategic advisor to the leadership of a variety of brands, many of which have a global footprintHigh energy, persuasive and entrepreneurial-minded with a track record for directing work across multiple disciplines and stakeholders towards a business development goal.