The ideal candidate will have experience with fully integrated marketing campaigns and demonstrate the ability to counsel senior digital clients, work collaboratively with large partner agencies across marketing disciplines, develop thoughtful digital marketing approaches to accomplish business objectives, navigate large organizational structures, translate analytics into meaningful client insights and act as a visionary and compassionate team leader.
Edelman Digital is the world’s first and largest global social agency. We are an integrated marketing practice with roots in digital and social at our core. We combine our deep digital and social experience with Edelman’s communications expertise to create integrated and effective solutions for our clients. This unique holistic approach allows us to create omni-channel strategies that reach the right audiences with the right content. We've assembled the best team in the world who plan, create and deliver stories that matter in order to maximize business impact. The results we’ve delivered for our clients have been the driver of our rapid growth over the past years. Today, Edelman Digital has over one thousand employees globally and we manage over 850 communities that reach over 250 million people. We continue to grow and we’re always evolving our practice to adapt to the constantly changing digital landscape.
- This role is a key business lead and the expectation is that a qualified candidate at the SVP level be equal parts account manager, strategic thinker and team leader.
- An ability to manage long term, multi-million dollar engagements with multiple project tracks and teams. A sharp mind, a good memory, and an attention to detail are essential An ability to manage and set client expectations. You combine the client’s needs and our awesome abilities and you figure out the way to produce buzz worthy work.
- Experience leading cross-functional team (Planning, Strategy, Creative, Analytics, Community Management, etc.).
- Knowledgeable of the latest trends and tools available in digital marketing and ability to consistently bring new and different options to clients and internals teams.
- Ability to articulate ideas, present concepts to marketing executives and represent the broader Edelman team in all formats.Manage the financial performance of the team, ensuring quality work, effective processes and that client requests are handled in timely and strategic fashion.
- Manage the financial performance of the team, ensuring quality work, effective processes and that client requests are handled in timely and strategic fashion.
- Candidate must have 8-12 years of integrated marketing experience. PR, Advertising, or Digital agency experience preferred.
- Expert grasp of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch and Snapchat – we need an early adopter that can speak to both the macro and micro themes in social media.
- Proven experience shepherding creative ideas from concept to execution by working with cross functional teams (Account, Strategy, Planning, Creative, Production, Analytics, etc.).
- Demonstrated success with senior client interaction, building relationships and adding value.
- Ability to “hold your own” with clients.
- Ability to navigate complexity.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to ideate on the spot/actively participate in group discussions.
- Master project management; always looking to streamline operations/process to make the team more nimble.
- Superb people manager and have experience successfully managing resources and budgets as well as helping win new business.
- Data obsessed.
- Results and solutions-orientated.