We believe great brands are built in real time. Our team plans, creates and amplifies stories that matter to our clients' business, brands and ultimately, their customers. We combine Edelman’s incredible communication credentials with deep digital expertise to create integrated and effective communications and experiences for our clients.
Edelman is in search of an experienced digital & social media leader to help manage and drive digital and social programs on behalf of some marquee brands in our Chicago office. We are seeking a Digital Senior Vice President, Client Strategy with account management, social marketing and content strategy expertise to manage and execute campaigns.
Edelman Digital is the in-house digital and social media marketing arm of Edelman, the largest independent PR firm in the world. We focus on the intersection of culture, commerce and media, assisting brands in leveraging digital and social tools to further engage their markets in ways that lead to improved relevance, affinity, and revenue.
Responsibilities of the Senior Vice President include:
- Build strong relationships with clients as the day-to-day client contact
- Manage, supervise, and motivate (7+) account team members
- Play a major role in the research, planning and development of comprehensive digital and social programs
- Address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Successfully launch products and programs
- Evaluate campaign results against objectives
- Assist in successfully growing existing accounts
- Actively manage profitability, client budgets, out of pocket expenses, and limit write-offs and other debt.
- Coordinate with Edelman Digital’s design, production, and analytics teams to deliver programs on time and on budget
- Extensive agency experience and a leader who inspires and motivates a team
- Experienced client service expert who knows how to act as a strategic partner with a global brand
- A demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful digital and social strategies and programs
- Someone who has a concrete history of taking visible action to provide, directly or indirectly, high-quality, strategic creative outcomes and customer service to clients
- Candidates must have at least 10 years of relevant experience in digital marketing and communications.
- Experience working with leading global brands
- Deep knowledge of the digital ecosystem, including existing and emerging social media platforms, website redesigns and email marketing
- Familiarity with measurement across earned, owned, and paid platforms