Drawbridge is looking for a talented seller to join our Sales Team. This seller will drive Drawbridge's value proposition and industry-leading, cutting-edge technology and be responsible for sales efforts for assigned territories on the West Coast.
They will own the entire sales cycle and be responsible for prospecting, pitching and closing leading edge, cross-screen campaigns. The ideal candidate is a passionate seller with a strong understanding online advertising processes and technology fundamentals. As the media landscape evolves, our sellers are evolving as well to adapt to changing tides in client needs. Our sellers are able to sell a diversified portfolio of solutions, as well as sell licensing and SaaS products. This position is for someone who wants to take the next step in their career and diversify what they sell, who they sell to and the kinds of conversations they have. The position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
The Drawbridge “X” Factor
Sure we’ve got the usual requisite stuff like a ping pong table, foosball, an on-site gym, happy hours, brown-bag talks, free lunches, snacks, and more, but what sets Drawbridge apart is the authentic sense of community. We actually like hanging out together, whether we’re working to move the company forward, or getting to know each other a little better – in and out of the office. Our culture makes us excited to come to work, and we know that this strength helps us attract talented individuals who go above and beyond. If you’re different, you’ll fit.
Drawbridge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Have a huge impact in the hottest growth area in digital advertising.
- Get rewarded with competitive pay, benefits, and pre-IPO stock options.
- Work with fun, intelligent people in a great work environment.
- Enjoy gourmet coffee, free lunches, sweet & salty snacks, and keg.
- Stay fit with our free on-site gym and parking.
- Medical (PPO and HMO options), dental, and vision coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefit.
- Life and disability insurance.
- 401K savings plan.
- Attractive vacation, sick, gym/health, and holiday benefits.
- An excellent work culture of fun, respect, open minds, diversity, and teamwork.
- You are adept at creating professional relationships.
- You have a strong understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology.
- Active in industry trade and networking events.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work.
- You have a hunter mentality, tenacity, and ability to “think on your feet".
- Direct and agency contacts at both senior and junior levels is a plus.
- Experience in programmatic/cross-device/mobile/audience based selling.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- 5+ years sales experience in media, preferably programmatic.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Unrestricted right to work in the United States.
- Source and close new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals. Sell media solutions as well as licensing and SaaS. This is a great opportunity for a seller who wants to diversify how and what they sell in market
- Build an intimate understanding of Drawbridge products and their place in the industry.
- Build agency/direct client relationships with all levels of decision makers
- Reach out to potential clients, perform in person presentations to media professionals, answer RFP’s, and close new accounts.
- Track and manage sales pipeline and account activities in Salesforce.com.
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client expectations.
- Share expertise and advise clients on new campaign ideas to generate continued results.
- Work with internal account management and ad operations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Work with internal teams to deliver market feedback and campaign success.
- Deliver product and market feedback internally.