Reporting to the President & CRO, the VP Social Commerce will be responsible for the growth and P&L of the emerging Social Commerce unit at Diply. You will lead a team of people that manages the social commerce process from product pipelining, partnership negotiation and asset production, to paid social strategy. You understand online consumer shopping behaviors including how and why consumers discover and purchase products on a range of social platforms. You’re strategic, data-driven, analytical, thoughtful, and possess strong communication and collaboration skills up, down, and across the organization.
- Managing all aspects of the Social Commerce business including, strategy planning, partnership recommendations and management, content strategy and development, and CPA Paid media strategy.
- Managing a cross-functional team of people from sales to digital marketing experts
- Understanding industry best practices and common pain points around conversion and attribution tracking
- Experience working brand direct as well as with 3rd party product suppliers
- Leading and growing a team of dedicated people in social commerce
Full benefit program - Health, Dental, Life, STD & LTD.