- Design and production of our quarterly magazine, Digiday Magazine.
- Develop branding and creative guidelines for Digiday events.
- Continued revision of Digiday and it’s associated brands Glossy (fashion), Tearsheet (fintech), Digiday+, Digiday Careers, etc.
- See projects through from initial conception through to production and final execution
Please submit your resume and link to your portfolio.
- BFA or BA in Graphic Design or similar
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, not including internships
- Editorial experience a plus
- Knowledge of css/html a plus
- Experience working between, and balancing the requests, of multiple departments
- Sophisticated sense of typography with an attention to detail
- Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills, including being able to take direction/criticism and effectively sell/present your ideas
- Candidate must be extremely organized
- Desire to learn how the needs of the business influence what we do