Who you are
You have a knack for dealing with people and are always willing to go the extra mile to help. You’re also a fast learner who will be able to quickly understand the ins and outs of each of Digiday Media’s products and brands. You’re extremely organized and are comfortable tracking and handling a high volume of inquiries.
- Serve as the point person for all customer service inquiries across Digiday Media products
- Address issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Represent the Digiday brand in all customer interactions– professional, high-touch and helpful.
- Track and collect information about inquiries. Identify recurring questions or issues and recommend improvements to processes going forward.
- Assist with tracking and measuring customer satisfaction across Digiday Media products
- Support marketing team with other administrative tasks as necessary
- 0 - 1 years experience
- Extremely personable, a “people person”
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills