- Work with senior manager, audience development to drive top-level audience growth and lead generation for Digiday’s various programs. Record and analyze data to make smart decisions about process, tactics and more.
- Handle inbound leads to create and manage pipelines for products across the Digiday business, including but not limited to: event delegate programs, paid subscriptions, speaking opportunities, sponsorships and more.
- Use existing resources and customer database to find new leads and vet them for various programs.
- Understand, present and articulate the benefits and features of the products we offer to our audience
- Own business development for Digiday Plus, our membership community.
- Connect with decision makers at relevant companies to create and sell packages of subscriptions for employees.
- Ensure backend management platform functions as needed, troubleshooting problems as they arise.
- CMS maintenance as needed.
- 2-3 years experience in business or audience development, marketing or related fields
- Proactive problem solver
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Experience with a CRM/marketing automation
- Data-driven mindset, Google Analytics experience a plus