Newsweek has a rich and well known heritage within print and digital media with Newsweek magazine read by over 2 million people globally each week and Newsweek.com reaching just under 14 million monthly uniques. IBTimes.co.uk is a fast growing global news site, with over 25 million unique users every month, and one of one of seven IBT sites globally.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Managing and driving revenue across the IBT Media portfolio from an assigned territory of London agencies, and their clients
- Developing deep and broad relationships across agency – driving revenue growth from programmatic, print, digital, sponsorship and branded content departments.
- Managing a geographical territory within EMEA, and developing effective relationships with independent sales representatives to drive revenue from these territories
- Developing and implementing successful sales strategies
- New business development and account management from across assigned territories
- Building and managing a strong and lucrative sales pipelines
- Providing regular reports, forecasts and updates on all sales activity
- Ensuring clients receive the highest level of service
- Designing, selling and implementing creative and innovative marketing/media solutions
- Working as part of team for the good of the business to build strong revenue streams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good understanding of the digital media industry – trading models, programmatic, direct and PMP
- Ideally experience of traditional media notably print
- Good London media agency and client contacts at all levels
- Proven experience of building strong revenue streams in a digital organisation
- Track record of successfully manage clients and agencies expectations
- Naturally creative
- Track record of solution-selling.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and influencing skills
- Be a focused, proactive self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment